Gloriana website mentions LCRC

michael
Gloriana paid her final respects, clad in black and with oars tossed in salute to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at Runnymede as she made her final journey to Windsor Castle. It was our final tribute as part of an extraordinary culmination of sadness and celebration of a most wonderful seven decades of service and duty to all of us.

Gloriana was accompanied by several rowing boats from Wraysbury Skiff & Punting Club, Henley Whalers and Langstone Cutters, as well as the Association of Dunkirk Little Ships, all in salute as the funeral cortége passed by.

Re: Gloriana website mentions LCRC

Alison b
Hi Michael
If you send me your email address I'll forward you some photos that the Gloriana photographer took of you all.
My email is a.bents@btinternet.com

Re: Gloriana website mentions LCRC

michael
Alison, thank you letting our club know of this opportunity, I wish more of us could have participated, it was so emotional, more than any of us had anticipated. The whole day went so well, launch was easy, lock keepers kind, Wraysbury rowers invited us into their club, the sun shone and I had never seen Gloriana before and we made it out of the marina 5 minutes before the gate locked!!!
Michael
michaelchairmakerbrown@gmail.com
07493842505