Grant application for a new set of oars

Timp
Dear All

Rachel mentioned this application at the AGM. It was very much a last minute affair with a time limit of 90 seconds to answer three specific questions to inform the application. It was submitted last November to a group that seek to match funds with applicants and quite by chance ours was matched with Green King. We have been told that the application is currently receiving their active consideration so fingers crossed.

Please see link below

https://youtu.be/oXmmZVFbLgM

Kind regards

Tim and Rachel

Re: Grant application for a new set of oars

Mark Taylor
Impressive pitch Tim.  Very good.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Grant application for a new set of oars

RichardH
Great pitch Tim and thanks for doing this for our club.

Re: Grant application for a new set of oars

Brilliant Tim, thank you and fingers crossed!

Re: Grant application for a new set of oars

Well done Tim a great application.
Can we encourage all please to “like” the YouTube video…the more likes, the more free exposure etc!