Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Ann Carroll
Hi Richard

Yes please - non competitive

Ann Carroll

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Lynn Murray
Hi Mark,
Please would you add Sue McCarthy to the list for non-competitive boat.

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Julie A
Hi Richard, I would like to do this. I'm a new rower
but happy to put in the practice to try competitively.
Dob:29/06/57. Don't mind re boat type, whatever you think is suitable! Julie

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

JaneDavy
Hi Richard,
I would like to row in a competitive boat pls. 1-Celtic, 2, galley,  3 teifi. (I’m 1974.)  thank you, Jane

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Hi Richard,
A competitive anything please
- 18/08/76

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Margaret
Yes please, I would love to take part in the Great River Race. I don’t mind which boat. I’m in the over 60s age group.

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Ann Carroll
Sorry forgot to add my DOB 27/02/1960. No preference to boat - non competitive.

Thank you
Ann Carroll

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Mike Lowery
Hi Nigel

Mike Lowery here.

I am trying to log in, won't allow me!  Wishing to sign up for the Great River race .  Could I ask you to put my name forward to row
In September ,don't want to miss it!!

Thanks in anticipation.   Mike

mike_lowefy_24@ yahoo.co.uk

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Mike Lowery
Hi

Like very much to sign up for the great river race in September.
I had difficulty signing in, asked Nigel to contact you ,any way

Thanks.  MIKE Lowery.

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

PeterLov
Yes for me Richard.
Wherever you think best, and whatever boat.
20/7/45

Peter L

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Richard,  Dave Myles has contacted  me he is keen to enter an over 60s competitive entry.  He is in France currently,  not sure why he can't post himself.  Mabe the French don't use the Internet as it wasn't invented there.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Mike Lowery
Mike Lowery

Very keen  dob. 23/2/52

Hope to hear

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
Initial post seemed to offer competitive or non-competitive options.  After our telephone conversation I would not enter in a competitive boat.
Regards
John D.

Re: Great River Race 2023 - Saturday 16th September

Margaret
Hello Richard,
Thanks for a lovely row today, it was a perfect evening.
Apologies for omitting my dob - it’s 10/08/1959
And my surname is Pratt.
I am happy with any boat, probably non-competitive.
12