Great River Race Info

Richard Harrison
There is a passenger boat for any spectators who wish to watch the GRR in comfort.  the boat leaves from near the start at Millwall slipway and goes slowly upstream to Richmond - about a mile downstream from the finish.  If you want a place on the boat it costs £28 and needs to be booked quickly.  If interested let me know asap.

Also the start of the River Race has now been changed to 12.10pm - which means that we don't now leave till 7.15am.   Please be in the layby opposite Langstone High Street by 7.15am on Saturday 7th September if you are booked on the bus.  We will probably get back about 8.30 - 9.00pm.   On Sunday 8th we need as many of you as possible to help with unloading the boats and putting them back in the water / in the boatpark.  The time of this will be announced on the coach on Saturday 7th but will be around lunchtime on the Sunday.  Also on Thursday 5th September we need help loading the galleys and 15 Seconds onto trailers.  Time will be advised later but please keep the early evening free if you can.

Finally do keep watching the forum for any later updates.

Re: Great River Race Info

Does the boat loading on Thurs 5th replace the boat preparation on Sunday 1st which is on the calendar on the website or do we need to come for both? Please forgive naive questions from a first timer.

Re: Great River Race Info

Richard Harrison
Hi
just come on Thursday at 6.00pm
richard

Re: Great River Race Info

Andrew B
Hi Richard - Can I have the address for Colin's house please ?

On 31 August 2013 23:07, Richard Harrison [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
just come on Thursday at 6.00pm
richard

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Great-River-Race-Info-tp474p479.html