Great River Race London - Sat 10th September

Great River Race London - Sat 10th September

Alison b
Would anyone like to form a crew with me for the Great River Race. I was taking part in the GRR in the Spanish Trainera boat but sadly this has fallen through.
I understand there is a Langstone Cutters spare boat that can be entered. To date there are 2 reserves who may like to join me so we need 3 more people.
Apparently there are 2 spaces left on the minibus going to London.
I need to know by this Wednesday 10th August as the boat needs to be registered.
I've taken part in the GRR before and it's a great fun event. It would be fantastic to join the other Langstone Cutter boats !

My contact details are:
Mob: 07949 518240
Email: a.bents@btinternet.com

Re: Great River Race London - Sat 10th September

Steve F
Hi Alison, I think I am on the reserve list for the GRR, so I am still available.  Thanks, Ally