Great River Race Sat 10th September

RichardH
Hi

In the past few days there has been additional interest in the Great River race - a 21 mile row up the Thames.   Further details are available at www.greatriverrace.co.uk .  The cost is £85 per person for entry and a contribution to towing boats.   Additionally there will be a coach fee unless you would like to make your own way there and back.   It is a great day out.  Do  talk to me (07746298661 but not on Saturday please) or someone else who has done it (Mark Taylor who is organising our mid week rows this week and he has done it several times, also the Saturday Row organiser Paul has done it several times as has Sue our mid week row organiser next week)).   There are a couple of people who would like to be in a fourth boat (solent Galley) but they need 4 more people to join them if it is to happen.  Post below if interested

Richard