Great River Race Saturday 10th September

Great River Race Saturday 10th September

RichardH
Hi

Firstly apologies for the delay in posting teams for the GRR but life was unexpectedly busy last week.
The teams are:

Gladys (super vets)
Mark Taylor
Vernon Seddon
Nigel Armstrong
Martin Shepperdly
Richard Harrison
Keith Young

Sweare Deep (mixed Vets)
Rachel Pointer
Jane Davy
Liz Walmsley
Paul Bennett
Colin McPhee
Tim Pointer

Langstone Lady (mixed vets)
Sue Loveridge
Karen Bakovljev
Margaret
Mike Ballard
Peter Loveridge
Matt O'Neill

We do have another 2 boats we could take if others are interested.  Please let me know asap or ask/post below for further details.  Please can those taking part let me have their dates of birth (if I don't already have them from the Tudor Challenge) within the next week (email me directly with this to rcrisph@hotmail.com).   Please can you also pay £85 into club funds ref GRR within the next week to cover your entry fee and a contribution towards towing.

Many thanks
Richard