Greenwich numbers - now closed out, end of story

Greenwich numbers - now closed out, end of story

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
Greenwich people,
This was tucked away in the middle of a post - just checking if anyone has responded to Malcolm  - and posted the missing numbers to him ?

From MALCOLM KNIGHT
One admin matter - can I have the numbers back from and all three(!!) boats from Langstone (40,59,60) - my address is 434, Hurst Road, Molesey, Surrey, KT8 1QS - thank you.

Very best to you all
Malcolm

Malcolm R. KNIGHT
Andrew

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

Andrew B
UPDATE 10th Sept - Malcolm confirm he has received nothing so far.
We are the only club to have succeeded in retaining all of our numbers - oops
Andrew

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

As I mentioned in my post, two of the numbers were picked up by Joe Lane. Has anyone got the other?

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

Nigel
As Bowsman Mark started out with our number, though I thought it had been returned at the end of play on Sunday.

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

Frances
Langstone Lady's number was 60, and, as no official was around, we left it prominently on a table in the Ahoy clubhouse, and thankfully, it seems it's been collected by Joe Lane.....does that mean it's safely accounted for now, or do we need to contact Joe, and ask him to post it to Malcolm?

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
email sent to Malcolm Knight, 10 Sept....

Hello Malcolm,
It seems there is a high probability that Jo Lane has all our numbers.

40 was Bembridge - me - with Jo ?
60 was Langstone Lady - Frances - with Jo ?
​59 was Sallyport - ( Nigel/Mark) - quote 'As Bowsman Mark started out with our number, though I thought it had been returned at the end of play on Sunday. Nigel'​ ( in fact its been put in a waste bin )

​Please could you let us know if Jo hasn't got them all ?

Thanks​
Andrew

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

Mark  Taylor
Well, this is embarrassing, I was wearing No 59 on my back. At the end of the race, I removed it and discarded it. I was not aware that it was anything other than a race number and of no value to anyone. No one had advised me that the numbers needed to be returned. So sorry if I have let the side down. Happy to be given a damn good spanking if that helps.

Re: Have we sorted this out ? Greenwich numbers ?

Marion
List of ladies currently gathering to perform your punishment, Mark!