HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

I have to get the application forms in by Friday if we are to get the early bird discount, so we need to finalise the number of boats and preferably the crews.
The Men's crew in Bembridge comprises Colin, Tim, Steve, me and Geoff (cox).
Could the Women's and Mixed crews please confirm.
We also have Mike and Ian in 15 Seconds and Annika and Claudia in a Teifi, coxed by Katy.
This is a record turnout for the Cutters and the outlook for finally coming back with a trophy or two are encouraging.
If there is enough interest, we could even take a Claydon - post here if you are keen!

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

ron and cheryl
Hi Chris, Cheryl would dearly love to row in the ladies team (but as a second best would row in a mixed team) and I (Ron) would love to row in a mixed team (with a huge preference for a galley) ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

Hi Chris, we definitely have a ladies crew but I think you agreed to choose what you thought might be the strongest four, so perhaps now is the time ?
The people who have asked to be in the crew are:-
Alison Kidd
Jackie Tutt
Debbie Berry
Sue Martin
Jenny
Marion
Cheryl
Me

I am still looking for a cox as we discussed yesterday, will let you know by end of tomorrow latest.

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

Hi Chris

As per my previous posting re HRR, I am very keen to take part in this event if possible please.

I assume that the mixed crew comprises of more experienced rowers than me and I would happily slot into a Teifi or Claydon if the opportunity arises?

Thanks, Best

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

15 seconds will be look for a cox... Light weight and aggressive...

On 29 Apr 2015 14:40, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have to get the application forms in by Friday if we are to get the early bird discount, so we need to finalise the number of boats and preferably the crews.
The Men's crew in Bembridge comprises Colin, Tim, Steve, me and Geoff (cox).
Could the Women's and Mixed crews please confirm.
We also have Mike and Ian in 15 Seconds and Annika and Claudia in a Teifi, coxed by Katy.
This is a record turnout for the Cutters and the outlook for finally coming back with a trophy or two are encouraging.
If there is enough interest, we could even take a Claydon - post here if you are keen!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/HAMBLE-RIVER-RAID-IMPORTANT-DEADLINE-tp3886.html

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

OK the galley crews are as follows:
Bembridge
Colin, Steve, Tim, Me, Geoff (cox)
Sallyport
Alison Kidd  Jackie Tutt  Debbie Berry  Rachel, Richard (cox)
Langstone Lady
Sue Martin  Jenny   Marion  Cheryl  Ron (cox)

First reserve: Andy

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

Annika
We are very excited about our first race and I hope I don't let the two girls down with my coxing in the Teifi.

Katy

Re: HAMBLE RIVER RAID IMPORTANT DEADLINE

Andy Mac
Everybody will be cheering you on Katy and I am sure that you will do very well.