HELP !

Les Goodall
Hello all,
Anyone available this afternoon to tun the trailer back to upright , her bottom is finished but she needs to be turned so we can concentrate on the bits that we missed . We wil need at least 4 , I will be there about 4.o clock .
Colin's back garden.the laurels Barton rd Havant .
All help much appreciated ....... Les ......👏

Re: HELP !

Andrew B
yes Les - as its you , Debbie and I will be there 1600
Andrew

Re: HELP !

Ta very much.
See you in the back garden.😘

Re: HELP !

I can be there...

On 20 Apr 2015 09:38, "Les Goodall [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
Anyone available this afternoon to tun the trailer back to upright , her bottom is finished but she needs to be turned so we can concentrate on the bits that we missed . We wil need at least 4 , I will be there about 4.o clock .
Colin's back garden.the laurels Barton rd Havant .
All help much appreciated ....... Les ......👏

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/HELP-tp3777.html

Re: HELP !

Les Goodall
Ta much Mike,😊

Re: HELP !

I think I might make it, ifI do I'll try to liaise with Mike.

Re: HELP !

Les Goodall
Ta Christine ,
If you & Mike want a lift I can swing by on my way...

Re: HELP !

Tim
I will be there

Re: HELP !

Les Goodall
Ta Tim,we seem to be gathering a good team for a row.  🚣

Re: HELP !

Les Goodall
Ta Lou,loads now so don't rush around .I am going dancing now so ( off line ).....😘

Re: HELP !

Christine
Les can I say yes please to the lift asMikes out. I'll be in the Layby on the left by 3.50pm.

Re: HELP !

THANKS TO ALL. Now all I need to do is remember where all the fiddly bits go & add a few more !
 ⏩ ⏫ 😃 👍

Re: HELP !

What a great job by Les and the rest of the crew, Rachel we might need that insurance now to stop it getting pinched having been mistaken for the Glorriana trailer!😎