HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

Joan
Anyone interested in participating in the RHC?  I appreciate it is the day after GRR but that does mean boats will be on trailers already🙂

We will need towers as well as rowers so if you could note your interest below and whether you could tow we can gauge interest.

Thanks.

Re: HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

Lesley Kent
Michael and I would like to join you Joan x

Re: HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

michael
And I, Michael can tow

Re: HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

....and I am interested also...in spite of the day before!
As I am towing Gladys back from the GRR I could very well deliver her directly to HISC on the day for the use of anyone who wishes to crew her!
 That way we avoid the awkwardness of arranging an alternative start point (Langstone/Northney) and time with HISC. It also means we get the advantage of a "round Hayling" time which should reflect the extra help we could get from spring tides by starting at HISC, and not at Langstone.

Re: HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

James Griffin
Yes please and i can tow

Re: HISC Round Hayling Challenge Sunday 11 September

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'd like to join you as well.