Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

High tide is at midday on Bank Holiday Monday, and the weather forecast is a bit breezy but dry, so how about towing as many boats as we have trailers for to the Hamble for a coxswains' orientation row?
Depending on numbers it may be necessary to take a Claydon and perhaps a sculling boat or two because the double trailer is out of action.
Meet at the Mill at 10.00. We will launch at Warsash at 11.30 to 12.00 cross the river to Hamble-le-Rice and see the start point, then up the river to the Jolly Sailor. Then we will continue to the Horse and Jockey for lunch.
We should be back at Warsash at about 15.00 and Langstone at 16.00.

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

ron and cheryl
Hi Chris, Ron and Cheryl for this please.

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Me too please Chris ... Rachel

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Hope to join you, will confirm at the weekend😎

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Nigel
It sounds like a good idea all round, so count me in please.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Chris I am trying to squeeze in something else, what time to you aim to start on Monday please?

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Annika
Annika and I will be in the neighbourhood anyway as she is competing in the Hamble Aquathlon with chapel Tri club in the morning.

I shall definitely be there and depending on the finish time  of the Aquathlon Annika should be able to make it.

Thank you very much

Katy

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Mark and Frances would be interested in this one, although at time of posting, we see you have precisely enough for one 4-oared boat, so dont want to spoil the set up if enough for two boats cant be found.

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Chris, I regret that I will not be joining you Monday. Have a great row😎

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Hi Chris, what time on Monday morning please ... I have to get myself back from Weymouth :-)

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

We will be meeting at Langstone at 10,00 but launching at Warsash at about 11.30 or 20.00 so you can go directly there if that makes things easier.

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Hi Mark and Frances,
You would be very welcome. At the moment I think we are 10, but if that reduces we can take a galley and a Teifi, or a Claydon and a Teifi if that is the mood of the crew (though we would have to decide on Sunday so we could get one out of the water).

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Hi Chris, thanks very much that's a big help I will meet you at Warsash in time for an 11.30 launch.

Re: Hamble Familiarisation Row Bank Holiday Monday

Hi Chris.
See you at the mill .