Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

Andrew B

When Sue Martin withdrew from the race we thought we had backfilled it, but for a variety of reasons the back fill may not be able to do it, and has suggested we see if there is anyone out there who wanted a place.

Please post soon as the deadline for entries is fast approaching. Due to internal transfers, the space is in the Mike/Victoria/ Chris Partridge/ Paula / Alison/ ?????? galley
Andrew

Re: Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

Paula Bray
Eek - just seen - I was always a "maybe" for this though would love to do it again.  Will contact my walking pals and confirm I am a definete definete - whenh do the entry forms have to be in?!

Paula x

Re: Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

Jenny
Hi Andrew

Do you still need someone for the Hamble River Raid? If so I would be interested.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

Paula Bray
Hi all what time are we meeting and shall we meet there or are we going in convoy?!

Re: Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

alison kidd
I was also wondering if there's a 'plan' ?  Alison

Re: Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

Sorry about the radio silence - both Andrew and Mike have been away. We will thrash out a detailed plan tomorrow but it will consist of meeting in the morning to load the galleys on the trailer, going in convoy to Hamble-le-Rice and launching there. We will get back in the afternoon. Basically, it's an all-day event but won't involve a horrifically early start or destroy social arrangements for the evening, I hope.

Re: Hamble River Raid - Spare place available URGENTish

alison kidd
That sounds good, thanks Chris.
Alison