Hamble River Raid

Mike Ballard
Have we any info/timetable/itinerary yet for this? I need to work out whether I can still take part as I have Grandsons end of season awards rugby camp on the Friday night/Sat morning in Croydon. Hoping to drive back down to get to Hamble for the start. Thanks, Mike

Re: Hamble River Raid

Hi Mike. I have phoned the organisers and they are planning a 10am start to the race this year due to tides. We could manage without you for the pre-race activities but is that too early anyway?

Re: Hamble River Raid

Mike Ballard
Thanks for finding that out , Rachel. I’ll have a think and come back to you soonest so you can rearrange crew if necessary