Hamble River Raid

The timetable for the Hamble River Raid on Saturday is:
Meet at the Mill   09.00
Depart for Hamble 10.00
Registration closes 12.00
Race starts 13.30
Return Mill approximately 17.00.

The cost £8 per person - please bring cash. Any surplus will go to club funds.

Just to remind you, the crews are:

Bembridge:         Steve, Mike, Chris, Marcus. Cox: Colin

Sallyport:            Jacky, Alison, Rachel, Christine. Cox: Richard

Langstone Lady:  Dee, Marion, Jenny, Cheryl. Cox: Teri

Gladys:               Tina, Matt, Len, Al. Cox: Geoff.

15 Seconds:        Nigel, Andy. Cox: Les

Teifi:                   Annika, Claudia. Cox: Katy

Teifi:                   Molly, Ayesha. Cox: Ron

Re: Hamble River Raid

Tina Way
Is there a postcode Chris, so we know where we are going?

Thanks
Tina

Re: Hamble River Raid

We will be launching the boats at Hamble Point Marina, School Lane, Hamble-le-Rice SO31 4JD.
The event takes place on the green by the river in the town.