Hamble

Claire Tomlinson
Just wanted to say thanks very much to Rachel for entering us and organising crews.
Was a great day out, helped by the weather we had.
Also thank you to those that towed the boats and the coxes, especially Nigel who coxed Lady for us.
Look forward to next years!
Claire

Re: Hamble

Lynn Murray
Second those thanks!

Re: Hamble

Karen Bakovljev
Absolutely. Great day out. Big thank you to all

Re: Hamble

BobbyClayton
Well said Claire
Think we all forget effort that goes into these events , so praise for all those that make it possible 🙏
We do all appreciate 🍾🍾

Re: Hamble

Mo Evans
It was fun wasn't it?  Thanks so much Rachel, Coxes, and everyone who towed the boats.  (Good to know we haven't lost the art of boat faffing over the pandemic years....)

Re: Hamble

Would just like to also add my thanks please.
Well organised as ever and thank you to all the towers and lift providers - we couldn’t have great, fun days out like this without you all, so it is very much appreciated
Roll on the next one!