Head of Harbour results…

Matt O’Neill
This photo was forwarded to me by Lynn Murray.
Well done to all, esp. Langstone Lady - your crew had a great race!!

Re: Head of Harbour results…

BobbyClayton
Brilliant well done Lyn for sharing info & Matt

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Vernon Seddon
Thank you Matt and Lynn

Re: Head of Harbour results…

That was a really tough race into the wind and tide.
A brilliant row by the Langstone Lady crew to win fastest Galley and fastest over 60's crew and first Langstone crew too.
We should all be really proud that we entered all of our big five boats and managed to row all the way home afterwards too!
Special thanks to the coxes for making it possible for us all to race.
It was great to have some of our new members join us for the trip back too, hopefully you will be racing with us next time!

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Just for interest for those who love numbers as much as me, working backwards from the results the handicaps used for the various boat types were :-

Bursledon Gigs   4 mins
Claydons            4 mins 30secs
St Ayles             7 mins
Celtics               11 mins 30secs
Plastic Gigs        12 mins
Gigs                  12 mins 30secs
Galleys              13 mins
Quads               16 mins

I think they might rethink the sliding seat Quad handicap next year :-)

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Jo Kingsbury
Great day. Really enjoyed it but my body is hurting today. We'll done everyone. Great achievement by all. Can someone post team photo Langstone Lady had done please. Jo

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Vernon Seddon

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Jo Kingsbury
Thanks Vernon

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Greg Spencer
Well done the power house and efforts in Langstone Lady - it was a really good day
Greg

Re: Head of Harbour results…

Greg Spencer
And well done Rachel for your organisation