Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Really sorry but we are only allowed to enter two boats to this event so will not be taking Gladys as our original invitation was a request to bring the Galleys. Apologies to those of you who asked for a Claydon

Please see the crews I am suggesting below and some more information about the day.

Thank you very much to those who have volunteered to tow or be backup if towing  plans have to change.

Arrive Newhaven, Launching between 11:00 and 12: 00 am.
Mens and Mixed  race starts at 1:00 pm.
Turnaround and crew changeover at Lewes Rowing club
Women's race back down to Newhaven starts about 15:00

The cost will be £12 each as the entry fee is £50 per boat plus towing costs and pin money

Langstone Lady - tower Pete
Mens crew up
Cox - Rachel
Tim
Dave
Chris M
Vernon

Ladies crew down
Cox- Tim
Rachel
Jenny
Tina
Lynn M

SWeare Deep towed by Tim&Rachel
Mens  crew up
Cox - Kaye Chambers
Peter Reed
Chris W
Steve F
Dee

Ladies crew down
Cox - Steve F
Heather
Claire T
Jo K
Julie A

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - one space left

Alison b
Hi Rachel
I'm now available for Head of the Ouse so happy to take the spare seat

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - one space left

Hi Alison, I only just discovered that there is a limit of 2 boats per club for this event! I have put you as reserve in case anyone drops out

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Claire Tomlinson
Paid thanks for organising

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - one space left

Alison is not now available

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - one space left

Dee has taken the space

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Vernon Seddon
Paid, thanks Rachel

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Paid.
Will there be car sharing please ? .

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Heather Green
Paid - Thanks for organising Rachel! Hx

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Mens crew , can we train ASAP? Ta

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Claire Tomlinson
Do we have any details for the day and when we will need to load boats on to trailers? Thanks

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Chris Waterworth
If anyone is travelling to Newhaven from the Langstone/Emsworth area and has a spare seat available, I would be very grateful for a lift from Arundel.

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Pete Reed
Happy to take you in the motorhome Chris and Dee.
One spare seat if anyone else.
Pete

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Dee
Thank you Peter

Hi Pete, is there still a spare seat, Julie?

Thanks Pete

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Pete Reed
Hi Julie
There was but not anymore now you have taken it.
See you on Saturday
Pete

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Pete Reed
Chris
Did you lose a tow ball cover at Tudor Challenge
If so I have it
Pete

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Chris Waterworth
It’s not mine Pete

Re: Head of the Ouse crews - revised as only able to enter 2 boats!!

Julie A
Thanks Pete, see you Saturday!
12