Help Needed PLEASE

Marilyn Rogers
Due to high winds I had to abandon my boat, she is on the footpath on the way to Emsworth, by the field next to  Warblington church.
I need help to lower her over the wall on tomorrows "Sunday" high tide, if you are able to help please let me know,

Many Thanks,

Marilyn .

Re: Help Needed PLEASE

Andrew B
Can you set a meeting point and a meeting time ? Warblington Church ( by car ) at 13:00 perhaps ?

On 2 November 2013 13:45, Marilyn Rogers [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Due to high winds I had to abandon my boat, she is on the footpath on the way to Emsworth, by the field next to  Warblington church.
I need help to lower her over the wall on tomorrows "Sunday" high tide, if you are able to help please let me know,

Many Thanks,

Marilyn .

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Help-Needed-PLEASE-tp662.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Help Needed PLEASE

Mike and I are doing a 'learn to row' course in the morning so we could probably help then - if you come round to the slipway at 08.00 you will catch us before we go and we can make arrangements.
Chris