Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Sue Loveridge
We need to get the second claydon off the water before water is too low and also swap them around on the trailers.
Colin needs to  bring the double trailer to the boat park to trial loading the galleys. We need as many as possible to help. Please post on the forum as it is easier to see how many.

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Marilyn Rogers
I’ll be there.Marilyn

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

I can help

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Mo Evans
I can help

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Karen Bakovljev
I will be there

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Monday at 4 is ok for me.

I presume that the Claytons will be moved first (at 4pm) and that Colin will have brought the double trailer down to the boat park by about 5pm, to do the trial loading.

Sue, - if you like I could take Gladys home after this, so you can pick it up later for the journey at any time that suits you and Peter.
[the bonus of this would be that I could wash down the hull whilst it is parked at home, to reduce the possible transfer of biological material to the Morbihan]

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Liz Hall
John and I will be there

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

James Griffin
yes ok

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Should be able to make it 👍 Marion

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Barry Scott
I can be there at 4, Barry

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Tina and Anita too.

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Steph Savill
Hi Sue

I can come along and help.

Steph

Re: Help needed Monday 4pm. Recovering claydon and trial loading of galleys

Chris and Lynn too