Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Richard Harrison
Hi
Your help is needed on Thursday 5th September at 6.00pm.  If you are rowing in a clayton, please come up to Colin's house at 6.00pm to help load the claytons onto trailers.  If your are rowing a Solent galley or just free and able to help, then please go to the boat park and help load the galleys.  We need lots of help to load the double trailer.  Please can you leave a reply to indicate that you are coming so we can ensure that we have enough people

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

juneekberg
Hi Richard, what time is boat prep today.  Unfortunately, I cannot make Thursday.

Thanks.

June

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

I will be there Thurs ... Rachel

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Chris Penfold
I'll be at Colin's at 6pm.

Chris

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Alison Kidd
I'll be at the boat park on Thursday to help load. Alison

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Geoff Shilling
I will be at Colin's at 6 pm. Geoff

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

I'll be there too. Marion

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

I'll be at Colin's at 6 and then on to the Mill.

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Alan Robinson
I'll be at Colin's at 18.00hrs.

Cheers,

Alan.
Kim

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

Kim
I'll be at boat park for 18:00.

Re: Help needed Thursday 6pm to load boats for GRR

sue martin
I'll be there