Help needed with Gladys and Mabel this afternoon 1700

Help needed with Gladys and Mabel this afternoon 1700

Hi all,
Mabel needs to be got out of the water, taken to Colin's house and turned over for repairs to the keelband.
Then we need to get Gladys off her trailer, currently in Colin's garden, so the trailer can be repaired.
If you are around at 5 o'clock this afternoon, it would be great if you could come and help. The crew of the excursion row can get Mabel out of the water (though all help welcome!). The main need for musclepower will be at Colin's house in Bartons Road, Havant at 5. It will only take a few minutes if we get enough people, so come along if you can.
Chris