Help on LL renovation, please volunteer

michael
Members, we need more volunteers to sand, varnish, drink coffee, laugh and get LL ready for a summer of fun.
Please sign up on Geoff’s original post “The great renovation of LL”that Rachel is coordinating.
Even if you intend to make your own way to Southsea rather than carpool from the Ship at 9am, please sign on to Geoffs post.
I know we all have busy lives and some of us are blessed with a ridiculous number of grandchildren!
 But LL needs you.
It really is fun and educational and when you have helped make her beautiful you can take pride every time you see her varnish sparkling in the sunshine.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Michael

Re: Help on LL renovation, please volunteer

Mike Lowery
Restoration

Have a few days until the 2nd

Can do wood work ,use tools,qualified.