Help with cake table on Saturday

Sue Loveridge
Is anyone who is not rowing in the regatta able to help selling cakes at the regatta at Northney marina. The regatta starts at 10.00.
Any help during the day would be appreciated. It should be a fun day with lots of races and different boats.

Re: Help with cake table on Saturday

Lynn Murray
Hi Sue, I can help to sell the cakes for some of the time.

Re: Help with cake table on Saturday

Sue Loveridge
Thanks Lynn. See you on Saturday.  I will be setting up at 8.30 and then rowing a boat round to north slip. I will be back at 9.30 so if you can get there by then that would be great.

Re: Help with cake table on Saturday

Hi happy to help with the cakes 😀 Marilyn

Re: Help with cake table on Saturday

BobbyClayton
Hi Sue
I can help for couple hours in morning if that’s any help
I bring flapjacks & cake
Bobby

Re: Help with cake table on Saturday

Margaret
Just found out I’m free after all - too late to row but can come over in the morning with some cookies

Re: Help with cake table on Saturday

Sue Loveridge
Thank you. Come prepared, there might be spare places, particularly in gigs if you are interested.