Henley and Richmond outings

Mike Gilbert
Cutters, a couple of possible trips later in the summer - can I canvas interest?

a) Guy Fisher and his team with a Jolly boat on the Thames (they were at the Hamble River Raid) has proposed inviting us and the Hamble River Rowers a trip up to Henley on Saturday 13th July that would involve rowing 4.59 miles from Marsh to Hambledon.  A race downstream and then back-up up and chuck in a time trial for the regatta course (after the annual regatta - but the booms should still be up to get a feel).

b) Chris Philips of the new Richmond Bridge Club has extended an invitation to take some people up in cars and row some Thames Waterman Cutters from the new facility at Richmond. No date and it may depend on our interest as to how many boats would be available ..

If interested then post a reply...

Mike

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Alan Harding
Hi Mike,

Yes definitely interested and OK for 13th July.

Thanks,

Alan H

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Paula Bray
Hi Mike I have childcare commitments on 13 July ( blinking sailing season!) but keep me posted re Richmond!

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Shellz
Not too concerned about Hamble race but definitely want to go to row with Chris at Richmond!

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Am interested in both projects. 13th should be ok for the unroyal regatta!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

I'm interested in both Henley and Richmond.

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Can't make the 13th July but would be interested in the second event. M x

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Robina
Can't do 13th but interested in other event.
robina and chris

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Louise
This sounds great. I am interested Mike x

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Jenny
Hi Mike

I am in London the weekend of 13th July, so if there is still a place I'm interested.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Jenny
Oh and would be interested with Richmond row too, depending on date.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Hi Mike,
 Have there been any developments on either of these two rowing possibilities?
I'd like to know so that I can plan for the weekend of the 13th in particular.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Louise
hi mike. i can't do the 13th but Richmond sounds fun. Lou x

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Geoff Shilling
Can't do July 13. Interested in second. Geoff 1/-

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Peter L
Hi Mike

Can't do 13th but Richmond sounds great!

Peter L

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Jo Grant
Hi Mike

I can't do Saturday 13th but Richmond sounds good depending on the date.

Many thanks

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Andrew B
Hi Mike,
Depending on date, myself and Debbie would be interested in Richmond.....thanks
Andrew

Re: Henley and Richmond outings

Frances Taylor
Mark and I would potentially be interested in the trip to Richmond to row Thames Waterman Cutters, but depends on date of event, as to whether we are available.