Holly - Wednesday morning

Paula Bray
Hi I am hoping that Molly, Claudia, Ayesha and myself can go out early for an hour on Wednesday morning in Holly (or a Teifi) but with the blades the girls will row with in the GRR.  If anyone foresees any problems with that please lete me know.

Thanks,

Paula

Re: Holly - Wednesday morning

Sadie snowdon
Morning

Not a problem to go in holly blades and rudder are in mikes garage the oars  have dark blue ends.  The rudder has dark blue rope.  Please be careful with the oars they will get damaged easily cheers Sadie

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 May 2016, at 22:42, Paula Bray [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I am hoping that Molly, Claudia, Ayesha and myself can go out early for an hour on Wednesday morning in Holly (or a Teifi) but with the blades the girls will row with in the GRR.  If anyone foresees any problems with that please lete me know.

Thanks,

Paula

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Holly-Wednesday-morning-tp7872.html

Re: Holly - Wednesday morning

Paula Bray
Thanks Sadie, talking to Chris P - there is a set of carbon oars that the girls will use during the GRR so Holly's oars should be safe!  Paula x

Re: Holly - Wednesday morning

Paula Bray
Hi Sadie we did not take Holly out today she has a flat trolley tyre which does not look repairable!  Could not see seats or oars in her either!

Is there anoter trolley tyre that you or the club have so we cna sue in her in teh next few weeks?

Paula