Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

Mark Taylor
This post was updated on .
Following the success of other days, another session will be run where interested and prospective rowers can come along and see what they think of rowing with LCRC. We will need experienced rowers to help to run this day. If you can help out, please sign up in the normal way.

Time of event is to start at 11:30 for a 13:00 high tide at 5.0 metres. So lots of water to play in which would be useful if we need to stay within the lee of langstone if it gets a bit blowy from the prevailing direction.

If you have friends or contacts who would like to come along, then please invite them. If they give a positive response, then please post their names on this forum so that we have a rough idea of potential interested numbers.

Obviously, this event, will be subject to weather conditions on the day. It is being posted early enough to allow club members to publicise this.

Please be aware that Sue loveridge has advised the gig club will be holding a regatta on the same day,  so we will keep clear of new cut and the northney slip.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
Count me in please
Best regards
John D.

Re: Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

LizW
Hi Mark,  I will be there to help out on the day and will confirm idc if my "interested" friends can join us.

Re: Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

Mark Taylor
Judi Darley, en experienced rower, is possibly interested in joining us.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Mark - i have three interested at the moment:  Sarah and Andrew Widgery and Claire Stokes.

Re: Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

Mark Taylor
Thanks Liz, that's great
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Introduction to Rowing session - Sunday 7th November

ron and cheryl
Hi Mark, we (Ron and Cheryl) will be there to assist assist as required 😀