Invitation from Dell Quay rowing section for Sat 2nd Dec

Invitation from Dell Quay rowing section for Sat 2nd Dec

To help try and keep the Winter blues away The Rowing Section at Dell Quay Sailing Club has an event organised for Saturday the 2nd December to which you are all welcome.

A couple of Dell Quay members have signed up for the Talisker Atlantic Challenge next year and we are holding an event on Saturday the 2nd December to help support them.

Their boat will be on the water for people to look at and they will bring along some of the kit they will be using.

The team members will be there to answer questions and will give a short presentation to explain what motivated four middle aged men to take on the challenge.

The bar and galley will be open for refreshments and food.

High Water at Dell Quay that day is 14.30 and we can launch 2.5 hours either side of High Water so perfect if you fancy an afternoon row.
Anyone who wants to row over is welcome to use our pontoon.
If any of the clubs from the West of the Three Harbours fancies a change of scenery and wants to tow their boat over we would love to see them.
The slipway at Dell Quay is public and has good gravel access right down to low water so nice and easy to launch.

The event starts at 14.00 and you are welcome to just drop in and say hello.
If you are planning to bring a group over it would be helpful if one of your club members could send a note to lead.rowers@dellquays.co.uk just so we have some indication of numbers.

Re: Invitation from Dell Quay rowing section for Sat 2nd Dec

I think it's a bit too far to row over and we would need to row back the following day but if anyone would like to organise towing a boat over please post below.

Re: Invitation from Dell Quay rowing section for Sat 2nd Dec

Richard B
Thanks Rachel, be good to see anyone from LCRC at DQ although looks like a great afternoon for a row. R.