Is there a Mid-week row this week?

Damian Grounds
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is there a Mid-week row this week?

The mid-week row will be on Tuesday Oct 1, meeting at 08.00 for a row to Emsworth for breakfast, possibly a bacon sandwich at the Deck.

Re: Is there a Mid-week row this week?

Andrew B
Mr P -  yes pls - Andrew

On 30 September 2013 09:39, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The mid-week row will be on Tuesday Oct 1, meeting at 08.00 for a row to Emsworth for breakfast, possibly a bacon sandwich at the Deck.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Is-there-a-Mid-week-row-this-week-tp567p568.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

bacon sandwich

Hi Chris,
I'm back from my summer break and need to learn to row. Can I join you tomorrow?

Les

Re: Is there a Mid-week row this week?

Barry Scott
Yes, please.

Re: Is there a Mid-week row this week?

nigel
 & One more for the vessel -if I wake in time! Cheers, Nigel.