Is there rowing tomorrow Mon 21st?

Peter L

Re: Is there rowing tomorrow Mon 21st?

High tide is 1700. The weather forecast isn't fabulous but not dire either. We could meet at 1500 for a thrash down the harbour followed by a quick beer in the Royal Oak.
Anyone else interested?

Re: Is there rowing tomorrow Mon 21st?

Shellz
I'm on midweek row duty this week but looking at my work commitments and the tides I don't think I can put together a formal outing.

If anyone on the midweek rota can do something this week I can swap duties?

Otherwise please take the opportunity to join Peter and Chris tomorrow at 5pm.

Cheers
Shel x

Re: Is there rowing tomorrow Mon 21st?

Going walking will come round if we are back, but don't wait.

Re: Is there rowing tomorrow Mon 21st?

Peter L
Sadly rowing won't fit in with what rest of my family want to do. Will have to withdraw my 'expression of interest'. Sorry.

Re: Is there rowing tomorrow Mon 21st?

What a pity. I will go out anyway if anyone wants to come along.