It's not just the Bosun that's grumpy.......

It's not just the Bosun that's grumpy.......

Today I used a Teifi to have an extremely pleasant row, in beautiful surroundings.
However..........
Before I launched it was quite apparent that the previous user had had a good time wallowing in the local mud, probably had a cold, and was rather careful about their own safety, but not quite so careful about the safety of whoever might next be using that boat.
HOW do I know that?
Well, the attached photo shows some of the reasons.
The mask and handkerchiefs were recovered from a very muddy interior of the Teifi.
Perhaps the owner might like to dispose of them!

Please also read my latest "Isn't it obvious" notes in "maintenance".