Jan 5th row at 11.15

michael
The weather outside is not frightful, in fact it looks quite delightful. I cannot get that tune out of my head, so now it is in yours. Your welcome.
High water, sunshine, and a NW wind so over to Emsworth, as far up the harbour as each boat wants. I would like on the way home that we use the inshore passage and have a newer member cox so they can learn the way through the channels.
We are going to need the whole fleet and at the end put the moored Clayton on her trailer. There should be enough hands to make light work of that with hand gel and masks.
Captains
Langstone Lady - Me
Sallyport -Sue L
Sweare Deep -Geoff
Gladys-Nigel
Mabel -Phil P
See you in the sunshine tomorrow, Michael

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

James Griffin
Sorry i am going to have to cancel - wifes car on blink !
i will have to sort it or its the doghouse for me

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

michael
OK, understood. Too cold for the doghouse.

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

Hi Michael, can Cheryl not be in Salyport please as she  has problems with her back ~ Thanks.

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

michael
Ron, I just posted boat captains, all the rest have to fight for the best seats but I am sure everyone will accommodate Cheryl.

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

Barry Scott
I am not up for fight so I will give this one a miss!

Barry

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

Pete Reed
I'm sorry but Maureen isn't feeling well today so won't be able to make it.

Secondly I'm sure Phil P will be looking for an energetic row so I'm happy to be crew in Mabel if OK.

Thanks
Pete

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

michael
Hope Maureen feels better, even though she is being abandoned by her nurse!!
Looks like 24 of us now, so 2 Galleys and 2 Claytons . Geoff can you find a berth in one of the other boats,thanks.

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

Hi Michael,
Just realised you put a second post up about todays row. I did reply to the last post that I couldn’t make it due to feeling unwell. Hope you got the message and weren’t hanging about for me.
Sorry I couldn’t make it, look forward to seeing you all soon

Re: Jan 5th row at 11.15

michael
Yes thanks Matt got the message, we had 24 for 4 boats full so all good and the sun shone
Michael