Juniors and Bembridge 2015 crew both placed as runners up😎

Juniors and Bembridge 2015 crew both placed as runners up😎

Dear All

The Havant Borough Sports Association Awards for 2015 will be held on Thursday 11th February 2016 at 7.30 pm at Havant Leisure Centre - light refreshments from 7pm.
This year we have two crews short listed, namely our truly awesome juniors Annika, Claudia and Molly for their win at Hamble and their amazing success at the Great River Race, where they not only won the under 16 championships but also finished third in the under 18 category!

Oh and also the not quite so young chaps in "Bembridge" for their seasons efforts at Hamble, Round Hayling and also for being the first Langstone crew home at the Great River Race.

We have been asked to let the organisers know numbers attending so if you could please post below in the traditional fashion I will let them know.

So far

Three young ladies and seven older people have registered an interest so I have asked for 13 places.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Havant Sports Association awards - Thursday 11th February 2016

Paula Bray
Tim - Molly & I will be there. P x

Re: Havant Sports Association awards - Thursday 11th February 2016

Paul Bennett
Tim
I regret that I cannot make it on the 11th.  Hope both teams come home with some more silverware.
Regards
Paul

Paul

On 24 January 2016 at 12:58, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All

The Havant Borough Sports Association Awards for 2015 will be held on Thursday 11th February 2016 at 7.30 pm at Havant Leisure Centre - light refreshments from 7pm.

This year we have two crews short listed, namely our truly awesome juniors Anneka, Claudia and Molly for their win at Hamble and their amazing success at the Great River Race, where they not only won the under 16 championships but also finished third in the under 18 category!

Oh and also the not quite so young chaps in "Bembridge" for their seasons efforts at Hamble, Round Hayling and also for being the first Langstone crew home at the Great River Race.

We have been asked to let the organisers know numbers attending so if you could please post below in the traditional fashion I will let them know.

Cheers

Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Havant-Sports-Association-awards-Thursday-11th-February-2016-tp6647.html

Re: Havant Sports Association awards - Thursday 11th February 2016

Claudia
Hi Tim,
I think me and responsible plus one please,
Claudia

Re: Havant Sports Association awards - Thursday 11th February 2016

Shellz
I hope to make this!!

Re: Havant Sports Association awards - Thursday 11th February 2016

Tim, thank you for organising. See you there. Cheers

 Crew is life, the rest ....... Just detail.

Re: Havant Sports Association awards - Thursday 11th February 2016

Hi Tim I will be there ☺.. Rachel

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, please post if attending😎

I need to let the organisers have an indication of numbers so please post if you are able to attend.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, please post if attending😎

Sorry Tim, Marcus and I cannot make it.  I would encourage people who are going to wear a piece of kit with the logo on, unless your really going all out smart. It will be a good advert.

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, please post if attending😎

Andrew B
yes - club blue shirts, but if it was like it was last year there's not exactly a huge amount of space....so get there early if you want to sit as a club...or even want to sit at all,
Andrew

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, please post if attending😎

Well said Andrew, so anymore people coming please post Asaph and I will let the organisers know. Dress code Cutters tops and or fleece

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

Ian Maclennan
Hi Tim, I think you have me on the list, but just for completeness I'm posting here too...  Ian

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

katy
Annika can make it Tim.

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

Colin McPhee
 Dear Tim

I will be there
Thanks for organising

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

I plan to be there too.

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

nigel
Thursday evening now free, so will be there to cheer them on!

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

Shellz
I'm definitely coming tonight so if anyone could throw a fleece onto a seat to hold it seat for me that would be great - I'm not good at standing for any length of time, I tend to fall over!  Will get there in good time to claim it.

Thank you.
Shel x

Re: Awards 7.00pm 11th Feb, update see below

Andrew B
TIP - ignore the upstairs food bit and concentrate on grabbing the seats instead if its the same format as last year.
Andrew

Re: Juniors and Bembridge 2015 crew both placed as runners up😎

An interesting evening of drama, dance and awards at Havant leisure centre as both crews were recognised for their efforts, not the youngest, not the oldest but probably the most interesting!

Cheers

Tim

Re: Juniors and Bembridge 2015 crew both placed as runners up😎

Mike Gilbert
Well done for that! Keeps us on the map!

On Friday, 12 February 2016, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
An interesting evening of drama, dance and awards at Havant leisure centre as both crews were recognised for their efforts, not the youngest, not the oldest but probably the most interesting!

Cheers

Tim

To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1095392n1h96@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1095392n1h96@...

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

12