Kit collection 6pm today Ship car park.

Sue Loveridge
I will be in the Ship car park with kit for those who ordered it.
Sorry, hats not available yet. Should be available this week.
Sue

Re: Kit collection 6pm today Ship car park.

ron and cheryl
Hi Sue, will be there, thanks Cheryl

Re: Kit collection 6pm today Ship car park.

KeithY
Tks Sue will pop down.

Re: Kit collection 6pm today Ship car park.

No need to come down if you are rowing on Thursday.  Will send vest with Karen.

Re: Kit collection 6pm today Ship car park.

ron and cheryl
Thanks Sue, will transfer the money to Langstone Cuutters kit order

Re: Kit collection 6pm today Ship car park.

Lynn Murray
Hi Sue, thanks for bringing the tops. They are both too big so Chris will keep the large that was intended for me and if I could swop  the XL for a medium please then I will have that. Many thanks Lynn