Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
There are 2 jackets ready for collection at game set and match  if anyone is going that way I would be most grateful if they could collect them. Save me a trip to Chichester.  Sue

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Matt O’Neill
Hi Sue,
I’m happy to pick them up for you sometime this week, as it’s only a 10min walk from home…I’m just not sure when I’m rowing next to give them to you!
Let me know if this helps at all and I can grab them one evening this week.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

John Child
Hi Sue and Matt,

I have picked up the jackets and will arrange delivery.

John

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Thanks John