Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
Anyone going to Chichester this week who could call at game set and match for some cutters kit to save me a journey.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Matt O’Neill
Hi Sue,
I could pick it up Saturday morning if that helps?

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Steve F
Hi Sue. As it happens we are passing there this morning and also going to Hayling after that. Where would you want us to drop off the gear to?
Steve & Ally
Ps sorry to trump you Matt!!

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
That would be lovely.  Where are you going on Hayling.  I could meet you.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Steve F
Hi Sue. Great. Can I call you to arrange. We’re going to Elm Grove, Hayling I guess around 11 -1pm
My Number is 07973349674 if you want to text

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

No worries Steve, glad it got sorted!

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Thanks both. Now have recent orders. Will bring some on Sunday.