Kit for Christmas

Sue Loveridge
There have been a number of new members and some other members who might like cutters kit for Christmas or before when it is getting chilly.
This is the current price list. Please email me with requests and sizes.
Tee shirts and vests £20
Spiro waffle tops in royal or navy blue   £36
Jackets £55
Beanie hat £12
Cap £15
Bucket hat £25

I am also getting prices for long sleeved tee shirts
If you are unsure of styles and sizes, ask members.

Hoping to see everyone sporting our clu kit in the new year.

Re: Kit for Christmas

Vernon Seddon
Hi Sue, I cannot find your email, please can I order an XL rowing vest and a beanie please?

Thank you

Vernon

Re: Kit for Christmas

You can reply by email the author of a post by pressing "More" at the top right hand corner of the post, then press"Reply to author."

Re: Kit for Christmas

Vernon Seddon
Thanks Chris, learning something new everyday.

Vernon