Kit for GRR.

Christine
If you do not have rowing kit for the great river race, please contact me over this next week. Christinerball@yahoo.co.uk and tell me what you need and a size.  Any ordering will need to be done in this next week as I am away from the 22nd August until the great river race.
Teams please discuss what you are all wearing.
Thank you. Christine

RE: Kit for GRR.

Andy Mac

Hi Christine,

I would like another XL t/shirt please, but no hurry and only when you are placing your next bulk order.

My current top is fine for GRR and I just want a second to be able to alternate while one is in the wash.

Thanks, Best
Andy

Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 02:29:16 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Kit for GRR.

If you do not have rowing kit for the great river race, please contact me over this next week. [hidden email] and tell me what you need and a size.  Any ordering will need to be done in this next week as I am away from the 22nd August until the great river race.
Teams please discuss what you are all wearing.
Thank you. Christine

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Kit-for-GRR-tp5094.html

RE: Kit for GRR.

Christine
OK Andy, non in stock so will order presently, will wait to see by this Thursday ifI am ordering before I go, so far only one other need that I have in stock.

RE: Kit for GRR.

Andy Mac

No hurry Christine.
As and when you make your next sizeable order will be fine.