Kit orders are in!

Sue Loveridge
Please let me know when you are next rowing so I can arrange to let you have your kit or alternatively collect it from me. I live South Hayling. Sue

Re: Kit orders are in!

Rich Beard
Hi Sue.

I’m Rowing Weds (weather permitting) and Friday. Happy to collect from your home if easier. Rich

Re: Kit orders are in!

Hi Sue,
Rowing Friday….or just keep hold of it for whenever suits you best, and when I see you next.
Thanks for organising it for us all…as always!

Re: Kit orders are in!

Les Goodall
Hi Matt.
Yes it’s me 🙃 I have your new clothing 🙃

Re: Kit orders are in!

Sorry Matt, I gave yours to Les as I thought you were rowing last Friday.

Re: Kit orders are in!

Richard, I can't row Wednesday but can drop your kit off with Marilyn.

Re: Kit orders are in!

Rich Beard
That’s perfect thanks.

Re: Kit orders are in!

Mike Ballard
Hi Sue, you mentioned a while ago the possibility of polo shirts? Any news on that. Thanks, 🙏🏽 Mike