Kit orders

Dee
This time of the year ,requirements for keeping warm on the water is layering up !!!
Please post for club kit mid layer , jackets and hats .

Re: Kit orders

Vernon Seddon
Hi Dee

Please can I order a mid layer, a t-shirt and a jacket all in extra large?

Also could you email me the details of the bank account I need to pay the money into?

Thanks
Vernon

Re: Kit orders

Dee
Hi Vernon
I'll order these items for you but still need 7 more to complete the order requirements of the supplier , for some reason the jackets can be ordered on their own.

Bank account details are the same as membership payments, please ref KIT , I'll let you know the  when ae get more orders.

Can you email me directly @

Cheers

Please can I order a mid layer, a t-shirt and a jacket all in extra large?

Also could you email me the details of the bank account I need to pay the money into?

Thanks
Vernon

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Kit-orders-tp20814p20820.html
To unsubscribe from Kit orders, click here.

Re: Kit orders

Vernon Seddon
Hi Dee

Please can I have bank acc details so I can pay for order?

Vernon Seddon

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

This time of the year requirements for keeping warm on the water is layering up !!!
Please post for club kit mid layer , jackets and hats .

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Kit-orders-tp20814.html

Re: Kit orders

Dee
Morning Vernon
Please email me for bank details.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Kit-orders-tp20814p20846.html
To unsubscribe from Kit orders, click here.

Re: Kit orders

**** last opportunity before Christmas , 6 more to complete this order.

Re: Kit orders

Frances
Please include the dark blue mid layer I whatsapped you about in the order,  Dee. Thank you for organising all this.

Re: Kit orders

Dee
Dont worry Frances , I haven't forgotten , it's on the list but I still need 10 items for a complete order.

Please include the dark blue mid layer I whatsapped you about in the order,  Dee. Thank you for organising all this.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Kit-orders-tp20814p20909.html
To unsubscribe from Kit orders, click here.

Re: Kit orders

Vernon can you arrange collection .

Ta

Re: Kit orders

Vernon Seddon
Hi Dee

I still havent sent money because I do not have acc number.

Vernon

Re: Kit orders

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Kit orders

Vernon Seddon
Just paid the money Dee.

Vernon

Re: Kit orders

Dee
Thank you Vernon , Jacket normally takes 2 weeks .

Dee

To unsubscribe from Kit orders, click here.

Re: Kit orders

Vernon , I sent you an email direct .

Re: Kit orders

Brenda Morris
Thanks Sue. Please could you order me
1 x T shirt
1 X Vest
1 X blue brimmed hat.
I would normally go for a large but if they come up small all I guess extra large. How much will that be and when do you need the money please?

Re: Kit orders

Dee
Hi Brenda
I've received an email from you requesting kit , the person in charge of orders is now  Sue Loveridge .

Dee