Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

ron and cheryl
Hello All. Just to let you know that we have finished "doing up" Kittiwake. (Please see attached pictures) We are just finishing the new oars that Chris provided and kindly shortened. She has four new bronze Douglas Oarlocks from the States, her name on the stern and the manufacture's nameplate replaced. She has been completely rubbed down and washed, hull painted (under coat and top coat), floor boards re-stained and re-varnished inside and out. Richard H has asked that we put her on the water on our open day Sunday so come and try her out if you want. All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

Marion
An excellent job guys. I look forward to trying her out!

Re: Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

Looking very swish now guys.

You must be well chuffed.

See you on Sunday.

Re: Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

Sue Martin
would love to have a" little go". Lovely job well done.
Sue

Re: Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

Teri
She looks utterly beautiful -job (VERY)  well done!!

Re: Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

Looks lovely...

On 13 May 2015 09:57, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All. Just to let you know that we have finished "doing up" Kittiwake. (Please see attached pictures) We are just finishing the new oars that Chris provided and kindly shortened. She has four new bronze Douglas Oarlocks from the States, her name on the stern and the manufacture's nameplate replaced. She has been completely rubbed down and washed, hull painted (under coat and top coat), floor boards re-stained and re-varnished inside and out. Richard H has asked that we put her on the water on our open day Sunday so come and try her out if you want. All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Kittiwake-Re-fit-Completed-tp4042.html

Re: Kittiwake Re-fit Completed

Bootifull .