Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Sue Martin
Marion, June & Rachel.
Just to confirm I will Pick up Marion & June approx 8.10am from Marion's house and then proceed to pick up Rachel approx 8.45 (M27 morning traffic permitting) at the tesco's Winall trading estate on A34.

Good training row yesterday and i will see you all then on Friday

Dearest Les this means you have been ousted out of the Merc...sorry, I presume into Alan's BMW.
Us Corkers do like to travel in style!!

Sue

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Timp
BMW and Mercedes?

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

And I thought we were rowing ! Bacon roll and a cup of tea on route ?
See you all Friday ........ Les .........

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Getting excited now! Looking forward to a great weekend!

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

June ekberg
Thanks very much Sue. See you Friday.

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Jackie Tutt
Have a brilliant weekend Corkers! Hope the sun shines for you all.
Jackie

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Thankyou Jackie! Mostly packed, I hope, eating tea, then off with Steve and Barry on a great adventure to Cork with two well proportioned, mature ladies (Sallyport and Bembridge)😎🇮🇪🎉🚣🏻🎉

Safe journey to Rachel et al and see you all tomorrow night!

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

You too Tim, drive safe and look after yourselves in Cork we have to row on Saturday ;-)

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

This Saturday?

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Ireland , dancing , waves , shouting , drinking , rowing with friends , WINNING !!!!
What more could you ask for .
See you there , have a safe trip ........ Les xxxxxxxxxxxx .

Re: Ladies (and Les) Cork travel.

Andrew B
Too much shouting as it is ( last weekend ) !! Concentrate on the others bits Les....
Andrew