Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Anyone fancy a row round the islands in Langstone Harbour on Thurs? HW is at 1050 so I propose meeting at 1000 for a gentle paddle round the archipelago followed by beer at the Oak.

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Yes please Chris

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Yes please for me too

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Yes please
John D.

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Susan Wagg
Yes please Chris
Thanks Sue

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Yes please for me

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Joan
Yes please for me.  Joan

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Sorry folks I messed up and am busy tomorrow...have a great row weather looks perfect

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Mo Evans
Yes please Chris,  Mo

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please.

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

Sorry Chris, I'll have to pull out.... Waiting in for important delivery. Have a lovely one, and see everyone soon

Re: Langstone Archipelago row Thurs 22 1000

len buckle
yes please cheers len