Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

Frances Taylor
A reminder, please, to respond to me if you haven't already, either here, or to taylorf333@live.co.uk, if you'd like to attend our AGM and Chilli Supper at Langstone Sailing Club, Saturday 23 Nov, 7pm for supper at 7.15, Business to follow. Members, friends and families welcome, your reply helps us to plan catering, thank you.  Frances

Re: Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

Alison Kidd
Hi Frances,

I will be coming to the AGM and Chilli supper,
Thanks,
Alison

Re: Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

I'll be there. Chilli please!

Re: Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

Hi Frances,
Can you put me & Shirl down for a chilli please.
Thanks Les

Re: Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

Yes, I will be coming. Do you need any help? Marion

Re: Langstone Cutters AGM & Chilli Supper, Sat 23 Nov. RSVP please

Shellz
Hi Frances

I will be there and will bring a salad as per previous years.

Shel