Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

ron and cheryl
Rather a lot of pics, sorry, it was hard to choose from such a good day!

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Steve Woods
Great Shots Ron (Ron the Lens)

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Wonderful photos Ron,bar one!!!!! M .

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Jackie Tutt
Brilliant photos Ron
Thanks for the encouragement yesterday too
Jackie

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Ian Maclennan
Nice shots, Ron, although my beer belly clearly needs some work!  I put it down to the grumpy face and poor posture....  Fabulous pictures of so many boats and such a competitive atmosphere - looks great!

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Ron brilliant pictures, thanks. Can I use them?

Next year can I commission a picture of everybody in the Round Hayling?

On 5 Jul 2015 09:47, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Rather a lot of pics, sorry, it was hard to choose from such a good day!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Langstone-Cutters-Gig-Regatta-From-Boat-and-Land-Pics-tp4674.html

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Super pics Ron.
Fantastic Summary.

Re: Langstone Cutters Gig Regatta From Boat and Land Pics

Ron

Great pictures, but just who is the old gent that you have obviously photoshopped into my seat in the Portland Gig?

Have you got any pictures of the same old gent on Sunday?

Cheers

Tim😎