Langstone Cutters Website

Mark Taylor
Fellow rowers, the LCRC website is not up to date with it's content and really needs to be re-written so that various sections can be updated by different individuals within the club. We need to get away from one person being responsible for all content. Many modern Web-design tools are relatively easy to use and do not require in-depth coding to create a relatively effective website which really only needs to present information about our club to the outside world.

Is there anyone in the club who would be interested in working with others to do this?

If so, please post below with any relevant comments.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Langstone Cutters Website

Pam P
Whilst not a Luddite, web skills are not my thing. However, I'm ok at putting some words together that others could post on the site if that would help - and am always keen to learn from those who can do what I can't. Am happy to meet up with folk to assess  if I can add anything.

Re: Langstone Cutters Website

Mark Taylor
Thanks Pam, your input would be very valuable.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk