Langstone Lady. Refit

Geoffrey Shilling
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

I can help Sunday and Monday Sue

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Isn't it a bit cold? Don't want it to be like last year with Sallyport.

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Very happy to help in any way I can Geoff, just can’t make this Sunday I’m afraid. Please let me know if you need help any other days. Happy to help on Monday though if that helps.

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Vernon Seddon
I should be able to help on Sunday

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

I can be there Sunday

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Mike Ballard
I can do Sunday and help unload at the shed on Monday. Regards, Mike

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

john d. pearce
Hi Geoff
That's a cando for both days.
John D.

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Chris Murray
Hi Geoff - I can help on Sunday.  Chris

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Geoffrey Shilling
Thanks to you who have replied. Not enough muscle. So I’m cancelling it untill it’s warmer. Geoff

Re: Langstone Lady. Refit

Rich Beard
Happy to help next time Geoffrey.