Langstone Lady

Geoff Shilling
Work will start on monday pm.  We need detail sanders. The fast buzzy ones.

Monday pm 1330
Tuesday 0900- 1200.  Pm 1330- 1630.

Re: Langstone Lady

Andrew B
I'll come along on Tuesday morning, no promises for 9am though
Andrew

Re: Langstone Lady

Andrew B
...can the club buy some sanders from screwfix, they are only about £20 and they may burn out, but they have a guarantee so you take them back and get another. Better than burning out member's own tools ....
Andrew

Re: Langstone Lady

I can do Tuesday pm but need to know where.  I have a sander but not sure if it is a fast buzzy one but will bring it along. Sue

Re: Langstone Lady

Alan Harding
I'll be there for Monday pm and the Tuesday sessions.
Regards,
Al

Re: Langstone Lady

I will be there Monday pm and should be able to do Tuesday afternoon too. Sorry I don't have a sander. Do we have face masks for people to use or should I get some and perhaps a sander or two from Screwfix as Andrew suggests?

Re: Langstone Lady

Will be there on Monday at least.
  Have detail sander and will bring along, but will not be responsible for the horrible vibes it gives you if you use it!
Can bring extension lead if necessary.
Has someone still got the club vacuum cleaner - useful for dust removal and general housekeeping (and connecting to a detail sander to lower the need for ((below)).
  Good idea about the dust masks - people are loath to use them, then moan when they have breathing problems.  Get ones that are not the single sheet of paper that is pressed into the shape of your face - they never seal and the dust just goes around the side and down your throat.

Re: Langstone Lady

Liz Hall
I can come Tuesday morning but don't have a sander.
Liz

Re: Langstone Lady

I can come Tuesday Morning. No sander. But happy to sub down with sand paper.

Re: Langstone Lady

Will try to get there on Monday afternoon. Regret my sander is ancient and rusty and is now heading for the tip!

Re: Langstone Lady

Mo Evans
I can come on Tuesday, having discovered from Steve that a sander isn't obligatory!  Mo

Re: Langstone Lady

Hi Geoff,
I think I can make Tuesday morning (depending on work commitments), but either way I have a brand new sander that I can drop off to be used, even if I can’t make it.
Where outs in Emsworth harbaour am I going please?

Re: Langstone Lady

Andrew B
Thorney Rd, TR Marina, shed to the right of the 'Deck' restaurant
Andrew