Langstone Lady

Geoff
Langstone Ladies you shall go to river ball. Spent all day patching hole. It was caused by it sitting on a brick so spike. She either dried out or people were sitting in when it was not afloat. I don't care who was responsible. DONT LET happen again. Be vigilant every body. Geoff

Re: Langstone Lady

Louise

thank you very much for all of your hard work. lou x

On Sep 15, 2014 4:32 PM, "Geoff [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Langstone Ladies you shall go to river ball. Spent all day patching hole. It was caused by it sitting on a brick so spike. She either dried out or people were sitting in when it was not afloat. I don't care who was responsible. DONT LET happen again. Be vigilant every body. Geoff

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Langstone-Lady-tp2323.html

Re: Langstone Lady

For a grumpy old git you can be pretty lovely Geoff! Thanks a lot x