Langstone Lady

Dee
Thank you crew for another wonderful fun bumpy day on the water , another goal on my bucket list ticked .
Much love
Deex

Re: Langstone Lady

Marilyn Rogers
Well done everyone. Marilyn x

Re: Langstone Lady

Paul Bennett
Really good row in difficult conditions.  Great fun - thanks
Paul

Re: Langstone Lady

shahnaz
Dear Paul
many thanks
Please forgive me if I have not fulfil the expectation
shahnaz

Re: Langstone Lady

shahnaz
Dear Dee
as always you are great company ,
great day , many thanks
shahnaz

Re: Langstone Lady

Shahnaz, from what I saw and heard about you in the boat you did very well for a novice rower undertaking Roind Hayling...!
It is scary and daunting - every time, not just the first time!! 😊

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Langstone-Lady-tp8067p8077.html